Arthur D. Little provides excellent opportunities for pursuing a career in management consulting. If you have a strong academic background, can demonstrate outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, and are keen to put your intellect, curiosity and enthusiasm to the test in a high-pressure, client-driven environment, we would like to hear from you.
Education and experience
- To join us, you will need a strong university degree result in a numerate discipline, and consistent achievement in earlier public examinations
- You may hold an advanced degree or an MBA
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the local languages, additional language skills are desirable
- Past internships and/or other work experience are desirable
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Independent thinking, creativity and entrepreneurialism
- A global perspective and willingness to travel
- The ability to put ideas into action
- The ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams
- An aptitude for learning rapidly from new experiences
In return we can offer you a challenging career in which you'll work with some of the top names in industry from very early in your career. Through training we will provide and develop the skills you require to become an outstanding consultant.
We are keen to ensure gender balance at ADL UK, and we particularly welcome applications from women. At interview, we will be delighted to present our gender diversity initiatives and introduce you to our female consulting colleagues.
For candidates with family commitments, we are able to offer tailor-made support, including flexible working arrangements and senior mentors.