Ryo has extensive experience with innovation management for several Life Science & Healthcare companies.
Ryo is a Principal in the Japan Office of Arthur D. Little. He has 7 years of management consulting experience, serving clients in healthcare, life science, and food & beverage industries. He has an extensive experience with innovation management for major global companies.
His work focuses on
- R&D and innovation management in the pharmaceutical, medtech, bio-tech, and food & beverages industries
- New business development for life science related industries, including CMO, CRO, diagnostics, and functional ingredients
- M&A strategy and due diligence in the life science industry
- Technology evaluation for new areas
- Investment strategy support in the life science field for the Japanese Government (METI)
Ryo is a highly passionate and committed member of Arthur D. Little Japan, driving the growth of the office in the healthcare and life science industries.